How to remove scratches from the phone 🥝 How to remove small and deep micro-scratches on the glass
The mobile phone just bought in the store initially has a sparkling appearance. It takes several months, and the factory pristine shine becomes dull, and the screen is covered with small scratches, scuffs, chips appear on the plastic, reducing the aesthetics of the appearance of the gadget. You can use several proven methods that allow you to return the brilliance and beauty to your mobile phone without having to visit a repair shop. In this article, we will consider whether it is possible to remove, polish, seal, gloss over scratches from the phone case at home.to contents ↑
If your mobile phone is still under warranty, then with a similar problem, you can visit the service center. There they can replace the screen and return the updated device to you. If the warranty is over, the screen replacement procedure will be very expensive.
Important! But in the service center they do not always meet you, but they can recognize you as guilty of the damages that have occurred. In this case, the repair becomes a paid service. Therefore, this method is not effective. But it’s always worth a try.
If you could not solve this problem when visiting a service center, then it is advisable to read all the information about the structure of your phone screen. This recommendation allows you to apply the most secure polishing option. Without preliminary theoretical preparation, you can’t save the gadget, but only exacerbate the situation.
Or maybe this is an occasion in order to update your smartphone, change it to a newer and more reliable model?Smartphone Rating from different manufacturers with practical tips for choosing the best performance will help you get real pleasure from the purchase!to contents ↑
How to remove scratches from the phone’s case or screen?
Modern smartphones are constantly exposed to unintentional influences. Somehow, they either end up in the same pocket with keys, or they are thrown into a bag, where many other little things are present, or they accidentally fall. As a result, after some time the screen and the case are covered with small scratches, and this makes the gadget look sloppy. In order not to replace the scratched surfaces and save the budget, you can apply several proven methods that help to independently repair cracks on the screen and panel of the mobile phone.
Important! The most effective way to protect your smartphone from cracks and scratches is to carefully and accurately treat it. A protective film and a durable case can also extend the life of the gadget.
Finding minor scratches on the smartphone case is not a cause for frustration. Most problems of this nature are solved through the use of simple tools at hand.
The use of a dentifrice is one of the available ways to remove scratches.
Important! In this case, an ordinary tooth powder or white paste is used, and not a gel-like multi-colored mixture.
How to remove scratches from the phone case with toothpaste:
- Apply a small amount of toothpaste to a cotton pad, piece of cotton wool, or soft cotton cloth.
- Gently rub the substance into the damaged area of the screen.
- This procedure must be completed within 4-5 minutes.
- To remove residual toothpaste, wipe the screen with a dry soft cloth.
Done, the appearance of our gadget has improved significantly, the scratches have disappeared!
Important! This method allows you to hide scratches both on the smartphone case and on the gadget screen.
In household use, soda is used when you need to clean pots, pans and polish the ironing surface of the iron. She also perfectly cleans furniture, clothes, in some cases, and plumbing.
Ordinary baking soda successfully helps to polish the screen of a smartphone, as well as eliminate small cracks, thanks to the abrasive component of its structure. In addition, the use of such a substance helps to smooth out small irregularities.
In order to get rid of scuffs on a mobile phone using baking soda, it is necessary to perform the following actions:
- In a deep container we prepare a solution consisting of soda and water in a proportional ratio of 2: 1.
- The resulting composition is applied to a cotton swab or a piece of cotton cloth, gently wipe the damaged area of the surface of the mobile phone.
- Then wipe the display with a damp soft cloth, check for scratches.
Done, the device has a pristine look!
You can also use sandpaper, but it should have the finest grain structure. Before using this method, it is imperative to try to process any similar surface with the selected sandpaper. With a positive result, you can proceed to polishing the damaged case of the gadget.
Important! When using this method, you need to be as careful as possible so as not to create new scratches on the device case.
An ordinary baby powder can also help in removing minor scratches on the surface of the phone. As part of the baby powder is talcum powder, which serves as the basis for the polishing mixture.
How to remove scratches from the phone cover with a baby powder:
- We prepare a product consisting of powder and water in a proportional ratio of 2: 1. Cooked pasta should have a thick and uniform structure.
- We apply the resulting composition to a cotton swab or piece of cotton cloth and rub the damaged area of the gadget.
Important! The polishing process can also be done with a piece of felt or a napkin, which is used to wipe the glasses.
- When polishing, clogging of talcum powder in roughness occurs, and the impression of a holistic surface structure is created.
- After the end of the process with a damp cloth, remove the remaining paste.
You can also apply a regular piece of suede fabric, which helps to mask small scratches on the smartphone screen. To do this:
- Take a small suede patch that should be very clean and dry.
- Rub the damaged surface to a shine, since the presence of perfect specularity hides minor mechanical damage.
There is a way to remove minor cracks and scratches using vegetable fat. For this procedure, any vegetable oil is used.
How to remove scratches on the phone cover with vegetable oil:
- We distribute a drop of the chosen product all over the screen or on the back side of the cover. The layer should be very thin.
- With a cotton swab or a piece of cotton cloth, you need to polish the damaged surface to a shine condition.
This procedure hides microscopic damage, and the mobile phone regains its original appearance.
You can also use nail polish fixer. For this method, prepare:
- polish fixer or drying;
- ordinary alcohol;
- clean napkin.
To remove scratches from the phone case:
- Wipe the scratched screen with alcohol, let it dry.
- After - carefully apply the polish fixer and polish the surface.
In almost every computer store and in the sales departments of household equipment, you can buy computer polish. This tool helps to hide minor and minor damage on the smartphone screen.
Important! Computer polish is ideal for removing scratches on the screens of touch models when they are not very deep.
How to remove scratches from the phone cover at home using computer polish:
- We apply this product on a cotton swab, a piece of cotton cloth or on a cloth for wiping glasses. Lightly polish the damaged area of the touch screen.
- The rest of the computer paste is rubbed with a damp soft cloth. This procedure takes no more than five minutes.
See also a separate overview of ways to help protect your phone from damage, and before thatremove scratches from the phone screen!
You can also use car polish. Such a tool is advisable to use only for polishing touch screens and a metal case. In the absence of your own car, this method is not practical.
- Apply a small amount of gel to a cotton swab or piece of soft cloth.
- Lightly rub the damaged surface of the touch screen.
- The rubbing procedure must be performed from 20 to 30 minutes, until a shine appears.
You can also use furniture polish, for example, “Pronto”. Such a product after purchase is successfully used in everyday life. The process of rubbing the touch screen or housing takes a little longer.
Important! The most effective option is the use of a special polishing agent to eliminate minor scratches from the screens of mobile phones, televisions and computers.
GOI paste was specially developed for polishing and polishing all kinds of damaged surfaces at the State Optical Institute. You can buy such a tool in any optics store, and at a low price.
Important! This method is ideal for the option when deep scars and large scratches have formed. If we try to remove microscopic minor cracks by such a means, then the result is completely opposite - the screen becomes dull, as if dirty and with shiny cavities.
How to get rid of scratches on the phone cover using GOI paste:
- On the screen you need to drip a little engine oil.
- Then, with a small piece of paste, using a small rag, gently rub the damaged surface.
Important! This procedure is quite long, since you will have to polish the screen from 30 minutes to one hour. This depends on the depth of damage to the scratches and the applied effort.
- The procedure must be carried out until the paste and oil are completely gone.
- Add another drop of oil and a little paste and continue polishing to the final result.
- At the end of the polishing process, we apply the usual polishing agent to the screens of mobile phones on a clean soft piece of cloth, within 2-3 minutes we clean the glass surface.
Important! If a protective film is pasted on the touch screen, but minor damage appears on the screen, you can use this method to remove scratches.
Using electric shavers
You can also eliminate scratches on the damaged surface of the smartphone by using an electric razor with a linear drive. How to remove scratches from the metal case of the phone with an electric shaver:
- First of all, you need to remove the protective mesh from the razor blade.
- A piece of soft cloth or a napkin must be folded in the shape of a semicircle and placed on a razor blade.
- It is necessary to fix a soft cloth or napkin, while carefully straightening the edges so that crumpled tissue does not appear during the polishing process of the case.
- Next, turn on the electric shaver and gently polish the damaged surface for several minutes.
At the end of the procedure, the touch phone has a pristine appearance.
to contents ↑
Phone Scratch Prevention
To prevent scratches on the phone, you must:
- Get a protective film. For several months, it will reliably protect your mobile screen from various mechanical damages and reduce the risk of minor scratches.
- Wipe the screen as often as possible. If dust particles do not accumulate, scratches and microscopic cracks are much less common.
Important! Wipe with special wipes. Otherwise, you can scratch the screen with your own actions.
- To carry in special pockets or to apply protective covers. You can not allow the smartphone to simply lie in a bag, where there are simultaneously many small items.
- Purchase a phone with a recovery display. Such a device is equipped with a plastic coating, which is able to smooth out minor damage. But not always this option solves this problem. With careless application, more or less significant cracks will be visible even on such a display.
The best way to prevent it, if you lead a very active lifestyle - from our ratingchoose a phone with a strong case.to contents ↑
Of course, eliminating scratches and cracks on the surface of the phone is possible. But removing them forever and effectively will not work out in every case. Therefore, it is necessary to carefully and carefully treat new gadgets. Then the appearance of the touch screen and housing will please you for a long time without any extra effort.