How to remove the application from the Samsung Smart TV?
Today, the most popular TVs with Smart TV, turning your “home screen” into a real wall-mounted computer. Like any ordinary computer, various programs can be downloaded to the “smart panel”. On Samsung models, the e-shop function is performed by the built-in Samsung Apps program. You are probably wondering: How to add, return, search, delete channels, how to look up the search history, how to download the voice assistant, or you just had a hindrance. Now we will figure out how to install and how to remove the application from the Samsung Smart TV.to contents ↑
To install the application:
- You need to go to the Smart TV menu (usually on the remote control there is a button specially assigned to this).
- Next, go to the Samsung Apps directory by clicking on the button of the same name. If it is not in the menu, you need to update your model (see below for this).
- And then you went to the Samsung Apps store. Here are dozens of different software with different functionalities, sorted by category. To find out detailed information about a product, select it and press “Enter”. This information product window will open.
- From here you can start the installation process. To do this, click the “Download” button, after which the installation will start automatically. At the end you will be notified of its completion.
After these manipulations, the downloaded product will be directly available in the Smart TV menu, where it can be launched immediately.
Using our instructions from another article, you can easilyinstall flash player on Samsung Smart TV.
to contents ↑
Important! Carefully download software of dubious origin, so as not to start the virus in your smart technique and then fight with it.
Removing unnecessary software
Suppose you are tired of some application or it didn’t suit you, and you want to erase it, but don’t know how. Now we will tell you how to remove the application in Samsung Smart TV.
There are two main ways to do this:
- The first method works only if a computer mouse is connected to your model of household appliances. It is as simple as possible: right-click on the icon of an unnecessary program, and then select “Delete” in the window that opens. Everything is ready, the program is completely removed from the device.
- The second way for those who do not have a mouse. To do this, go back to Samsung Apps and find the same file there. Fortunately, all the programs you downloaded are in the “Downloaded Applications” section. You need to select the one you want to remove and press “Enter”. After that, its menu appears, as during the first installation, only instead of the “Download” button there will be a “Delete” button. Click on it. After that, the selected file is automatically deleted.
As you can see, there is nothing complicated in this process, but you still have to deal with the management of your equipment.to contents ↑
Here are all the basic tips for setting up useful software. Here are a couple of additional notes that will make it easier for you to use Smart TV:
- It is most convenient to use the TV using a wireless computer mouse, which is much more convenient to use than a standard remote control.
- You will not be able to erase those programs that were originally on the TV - do not even try.
- You can update the device by selecting “Tools” on the remote control. A window will appear in which you need to select “Application Update”. Further upgrade operations will start automatically.
- If the installation freezes, try turning the TV off and on again. If necessary, unplug it from the wall outlet.
In this article, we told you how to configure the functionality of your Samsung Smart TV. We hope this information was useful to you, and you were able to establish a convenient for you mode of operation of your TV.