Patent leather 🥝 how to wipe and clean black strips
In the summer, many girls and women want to dilute their shoe wardrobe with white, and indeed light shades. But what if black stripes appear on the shoes after wearing them? Well, in general in patent shoes there are many other nuances that we know about. After this article, you will have more confidence to buy and wear patent leather, light or dark shoes. In this article, we will consider how to remove and clean black stripes from patent shoes.to contents ↑
Reasons for the appearance
To begin with, you should consider the reasons why these same stripes appear that make your shoes, sneakers or shoes unusable. There are two main reasons:
- The contact of the shoes against each other while walking.
- Touching the sole or heel of the skin.
Agree, quite everyday things. That is why it is worth knowing the secrets of how to remove and wash black stripes from shoes.
to contents ↑
Important! If you like such extravagant models, you need to understand that you will have to take time to care for the material. And you need to do this competently, otherwise - there is a risk of spoiling the shoes. So take note of the article about how to care for patent leather shoes.
6 effective ways to solve a problem
Patent leather is a rather specific material that requires an extremely careful approach to care. Therefore, it is best to adopt the proposed methods, and not experiment with the first substances that came to hand:
- If you notice dirt immediately, just wipe it with a damp cloth.
Important! Do not exert great physical effort, otherwise - you risk erasing the paint.
- At home, you can take an ordinary eraser as your assistant. Rub them with dark traces, but try not to go too hard on unpolluted areas.
Important! It is better to take a soft eraser - it will more delicately and efficiently clean lacquered skin or a substitute.
- The third method is perhaps the most common of all. To remove black streaks on white shoes, use nail polish remover. Wet a cotton pad with it, and then gently begin to wipe the strips, also without applying significant effort. Instead of cotton pads, you can also take cotton buds - so you are guaranteed not to touch uncontaminated areas.
Important! It is better to take an acetone-free liquid, as aggressive solvents may leave marks on your shoes or damage to the material.
- Toothpaste can also help remove unsightly strips on patent leather shoes. Put a small amount of it on the contaminated area, add a little water on top and start gently scrubbing the strips with a soft brush, such as an old toothbrush. You can also use toothpaste. In this case, water is not required.
- If the improvised means did not save you, try a melamine sponge. You can buy it at any hardware store. Just rub it with stripes and enjoy clean shoes.
- If none of the above methods helped you and you are still wondering how to remove black stripes from patent shoes, the solution remains one - painting. Buy a tone paint in a shoe store or take the shoes for repair - they will help you there.
to contents ↑
Important! Once you have managed to restore the beauty of your shoe, it's time to take a walk in it. Read some interesting information about what to wear patent leather shoesto look spectacular and harmonious.
It is very important to remember that no matter what advice you decide to use, before processing and after it, you need to thoroughly rinse your shoes and dry them. This will help to better and more efficiently remove black stripes on white shoes. Use our tips on saving your patent leather shoes!