How to clean cherry juice 🥝 how to remove stains on clothes
- How to remove cherries from clothes?
- How to remove a stain from cherries and cherries? General recommendations
- How to remove stains from cherries and cherries using household chemicals?
- How to remove stains from cherries and cherries? - Folk remedies
- How to remove cherry stains on wool clothes?
- Stock footage
Cherries are one of the most beloved berries for people of all ages. Their sweet and sour taste, attractiveness, rich color and the presence of just a huge amount of vitamins conquer both the elderly and young children. But only adults then, more than once in a year, are disturbed by the question: how to remove the cherries from the clothes, because if the clothes are stained with jam or the juice of these fresh berries with a regular wash, the problem will not be solved. This is especially true of white things.to contents ↑
How to remove cherries from clothes?
Berry juice, once on the fabric, is quickly absorbed into its structure, so to remove it you must use a product with a whitening effect. You can purchase an expensive stain remover at any household chemical store and try it out. And you can use one of the folk ways, which will cost you a penny.
to contents ↑
Important! Through trial and error, people have found the right options for how to remove cherries from clothes. In some cases, they have even proven to be more effective than chemical store products..
How to remove a stain from cherries and cherries? General recommendations
When washing things in order to remove cherries from clothes, you should always follow some rules:
- Examine the label on the clothes. There should be a note regarding the permissible temperature of the water and the means used for washing. Delicate fabrics such as silk and wool, linen and viscose should be treated with powders and gels for delicate fabrics.
- A fresh stain is always easier to remove from tissue fibers than an old and dried stain. Therefore, as soon as you notice berry contamination, immediately proceed to eliminate it. To get started, just soak the stain.
Important! Until the cherry juice is dry, the clothes can be saved even by simple washing in a washing machine, soaking a T-shirt in soapy water.
- If you are using an industrial stain remover, then carefully read its instructions for use. Not for all tissues, a similar tool is suitable. It can easily irreparably ruin colored clothes. Stain removers are usually most suitable for washing cotton items.
Intensive measures will be required to remove the dried cherry stain.
Important! In the summer season, our other tips will probably come in handy:
to contents ↑
How to remove stains from cherries and cherries using household chemicals?
If you have an opinion that household chemicals are more effective and want to spend a minimum of time solving a problem with pollution on clothes, use these tools.
If it is necessary to remove the stain from the juice of cherries or cherries on colored clothes, then do not choose concentrated bleach for these purposes. He can remove the paint on the T-shirt with the stain, leaving white marks. You should find a special powder or gel for delicate washing of bright fabrics.
Mode of application:
- Apply the product directly to the stain and leave to act for 15 minutes.
- At the end of time, wash the item in the washing machine.
Important! To be sure of the result, you can add a bleaching agent to the machine itself.
Household chemicals for this purpose are not only good for removing grease from dishes. It can help you in the fight against stains on clothes, including in a situation where you need to remove the cherries from the clothes.
Mode of application:
- Apply a generous amount of dishwashing detergent to the place of contamination and wash the area.
- If in this way it was not possible to completely get rid of the stain, then soak the T-shirt in a solution of water and washing liquid for 10-15 minutes. Then wash the item again.
Due to the large amount of alkali in the composition of laundry soap, it is able to cope even with the most difficult dirt on clothes. A similar tool can be used to clean delicate fabrics and jeans. To remove cherries from clothes, you can use this tool in such ways.
Method number 1:
- Rub a dry spot with soap, thus creating a kind of crust. Leave the product for a while until the treated area is completely dry.
- Soften the crust with warm water and wash the item in the washing machine.
Method number 2:
- Warm the area contaminated with cherry juice with warm water.
- Generously soap the stain with laundry soap and leave for 30 minutes.
- Rinse the soap thoroughly with hot water.
Important! If the effect after the first such curing did not appear, then the procedure should be repeated again.
A similar tool is used to remove persistent old berry stains. It is available in the form of a powder, soap or gel.
Mode of application:
- Treat the contaminated area with Antipyatin and leave for 15 minutes.
- At the end of time, fill the product with boiling water. Wait for the water to cool and wash the item.
Important! Before using this tool, be sure to read the instructions. It is not suitable for processing all fabrics and can ruin colored clothing.
to contents ↑
How to remove stains from cherries and cherries? - Folk remedies
The following recipes are best used to clean things from natural fabrics in white or light shades that do not fade during washing.
To remove fresh stains from cherries, use ordinary boiling water:
- Stretch the stained product over a sink, basin, or bathtub.
- Pour a thin stream of boiling water right through the stain.
It will disappear right before your eyes.
Water and vinegar
A mixture of vinegar and water will also help to remove cherries from clothes. For this:
- Prepare the solution by mixing vinegar and water in equal proportions.
- Pour the resulting liquid onto the stain and leave for 30 minutes.
- Wash a thing in the washing machine in the normal way using your washing powder.
Lemon Juice and Vinegar
The principle of operation of this tool is similar to the previous method:
- Mix freshly squeezed lemon juice and 1-2 tablespoons of vinegar.
- Using a sponge, apply fluid to the stain, moving from the edges to the middle. Soak it well.
- Leave on for approximately 1 hour.
- After time, just rinse the thing.
Lemon juice, hydrogen peroxide and soda
These 3 most effective folk stain removers, taken in the right concentration, will help to quickly remove the cherries from the clothes:
- Mix all components in equal proportions.
- Treat the stain and leave for 20-30 minutes.
- Wash the T-shirt in hot water, after which it is worth repeating the washing, but already in the washing machine.
To remove stains from cherries on clothes, you can use hydrogen peroxide itself, without any impurities. It will also be effective:
- Apply peroxide to the stain, starting from the edges and moving to the center.
- Leave to act for 30 minutes.
- Wash the product as usual in the washing machine.
To wash berry and fruit juice from jeans will help ordinary salt. It can also be used to clean other tissues:
- Combine salt and water until a thick salt slurry is obtained.
- Apply the mixture to the stain and let the salt dry completely.
- Rinse off the resulting crust with hot water.
- Wash the shirt completely.
- Apply ammonia liquid to the stain and leave for 30 minutes.
- After that, wash the product in the usual way for you in the washing machine.
Important! It is necessary to work with ammonia in the fresh air or in a well-ventilated area. A sharp unpleasant smell of ammonia can lead to poor health.
Vinegar and citric acid:
- Prepare the pulp from a spoonful of citric acid and a spoonful of vinegar.
- Soak a cotton pad in the mixture and apply it to the stain.
- Wash the product in hot water.
- Sprinkle a well-moistened contaminated area generously with ordinary baking soda.
- Lightly rub the stain and leave for 15 minutes.
- Wash the product in the washing machine using a conventional detergent.
The most gentle folk remedy for removing stains from berry juice is warm milk:
- Soak the spoiled product in warm milk for 15 minutes.
Important! An excellent alternative to milk is kefir or another dairy product..
- Wash a thing as usual with a washing machine.
Important! To remove cherries from white things, it is completely necessary to wash in water with a temperature of at least 40-50 degrees. When using cold water, there will be no result.
to contents ↑
How to remove cherry stains on wool clothes?
All of the above methods are good for cleaning clothes from semi-synthetic or cotton fabrics. And for things made of wool, things are much more complicated. To remove berry stains from such a fabric, not entirely washing means are used:
- Treat the cherry stain with gasoline using a cotton swab or sponge.
Important! Apply gasoline clearly on the stain. Try not to touch clean areas of fabric.
- Sprinkle the dirty treated area with sorbent. As the latter, baby powder or regular semolina is suitable.
- After a time when the sorbent is completely wet, that is, it absorbs cherry juice and gasoline, it must be carefully shaken off the clothes.
- Wash the product in the washing machine using the delicate fabric wash mode.
Now you know how to remove cherries and cherries from clothes. There are a lot of ways, as you see, so do not panic if the child or you accidentally stained a T-shirt. Choose the most convenient cleaning option for you and easily remove the annoying stain, returning things to clean and fresh.