How to wash chocolate 🥝 how to remove chocolate stain from clothes
Chocolate is a delicious sweet that all adults and children love. It is useful for the body in small amounts, reduces fatigue, increases working capacity and is an excellent antidepressant, but it has one negative feature - if chocolate gets on the fabric, it leaves difficult to remove greasy spots. Therefore, the question naturally arises: how to remove chocolate?to contents ↑
Where to begin?
- A simple action will facilitate the washing procedure: sweep dust off the product with a clothes brush to avoid excess stains from dirt.
- Clean off chocolate that has stuck with a blunt object or a brush.
- Before using any product, test it for compatibility with the fabric in an inconspicuous area of the product.
- Remove the stain from the wrong side.
- Do not rub the dirt to prevent the stain from spreading.
- Remove traces from the edges, gradually moving towards the middle.
- If you use solutions, start with less aggressive agents, increase the concentration if necessary.
- Alternate application and rinse.
How to wash chocolate?
Depending on the type of fabric and the degree of contamination, select the cleaning products that you are offered:
- laundry 72% soap;
- dishwashing detergent;
- baking soda;
- denatured alcohol;
- egg yolk;
- hydrogen peroxide;
- oxalic acid;
- boric acid;
- refined gasoline;
- means for soaking laundry from Amway;
- special stain remover of any brand convenient for you.
to contents ↑
Important! When choosing a special stain remover for your own convenience and buying a really high-quality product, you can use our ratings:
How to remove a stain from chocolate?
There are many ways to solve this problem. The easiest way is to take the product to dry cleaning, but why waste time and effort if it is possible to wash chocolate at home using improvised means.
We offer you several effective ways to remove a chocolate stain from clothes at home.to contents ↑
What and how to remove fresh stains from chocolate?
Freshly formed pollution of any origin is cleared much more easily than if it has already been absorbed into the structure of the canvas. Therefore, if you immediately noticed drops or blots on your clothes and have the opportunity to immediately begin to remove them, do not hesitate! In this case, it is likely you will be able to cope with the problem in just 5 minutes!
To remove chocolate, use ordinary laundry soap:
- Wash away most of the contamination with warm water.
- Lather the stained area.
- Leave for a while and then wash.
Important! Laundry soap remains invariably popular among housewives, despite the modern abundance of all kinds of household chemicals. What is the secret of its effectiveness, read in our article “What is laundry soap made of?”.
Warm milk will help you remove brown marks:
- Soak contaminated area.
- Leave for a while.
- Rub lightly.
- Wash in a washing machine with added active powder.
This method is suitable for simple fabrics:
- Make a strong saline solution.
- Soak the problem area.
- Wait a while.
- Rub the remaining dirt with a 3% solution of ammonia.
How and how to remove old spots from chocolate?
- In a small container, mix: 1 tbsp. water, ¼ Art. detergent, ¼ Art. ammonia, 3 tbsp. baking soda.
- Place a clean, white rag under the cloth.
- Use a swab dipped in the product to blot the stain.
- After a while, wash in the usual way.
Important! If the contamination is too extensive, use a spray gun to evenly apply the solution.
- Dilute 1 tsp. boric acid in 0.5 tbsp. water.
- Spread the mixture over soiled cloth, do not rub.
- Leave on for 10-15 minutes.
- Wash with any detergent.
- Mix 1 tsp. glycerin and 1 egg yolk.
- Apply the resulting mixture to the stain and rub thoroughly.
- Rinse with warm water.
- Clean the cleaned area from the inside through a damp cloth.
To remove chocolate from a suit, use pure gasoline:
- Dampen a white cotton cloth with gasoline.
- Gently wipe the stain.
- As the rags become dirty, change them.
- Rinse the product with an aqueous solution of ammonia in a ratio of 1: 1.
to contents ↑
Important! Are you sure that any problem can be solved? That's right, and we will help you with this! Find out now how to wash coffee from white clothes.
How to remove chocolate from light fabrics?
Despite the seemingly big problem, it is much easier to remove chocolate from white clothes than from colored ones. Here you can use any bleaching agents, even quite aggressive household chemicals.
- Take 9% hydrogen peroxide.
- Dampen a cotton pad in it, soak the stained fabric.
- Give time for a reaction of 10-15 minutes.
- Rinse in cool water.
- Use oxalic acid.
- Dilute in 0.5 cups of water ½ tsp. acids.
- Apply the solution to the problem area.
- After a while, wash in soapy warm water with the addition of ammonia in a proportion of 1 tsp of 2 tsp. ammonia.
- Rinse the product in warm water.
to contents ↑
Important! Is there a lot of white clothing in your wardrobe? Bookmark a selection of ways that you’ll sometimes find it useful to whiten white things.
How to remove chocolate from delicate fabrics?
To remove this sweet from silk and wool, try one of the following special methods.
- Heat the bottle with glycerin in hot water to 35-40 degrees.
- Dampen the swab in a liquid.
- Wait 10-15 minutes.
- Rinse with warm water.
Apply a mixture of denatured and ammonia:
- Mix both substances in a ratio of 3: 1.
- Apply alcohol to the fabric.
- After a few minutes, wash the product in a soapy solution.
- Rinse under running water.
Oleic acid will help you clean the stain. This is an oily liquid that is used for soap making, and is part of various cosmetics. If it is available, proceed as follows:
- Drop a few drops directly onto the stain.
- Rub the substance with your fingers.
- Soak a cotton swab in refined gasoline.
- Remove the greasy mark.
- Hand wash in warm water with laundry soap.
Hyposulfite is such a difficult dessert that it displays well. It can be purchased at the pharmacy in the form of a 40% solution or photo shops in pure form (sold as a fixative for photos). If you managed to buy it, do this:
- Dilute 1 tsp. substances to 0.5 tbsp. water.
- Apply the solution to the stained area.
- Make a soap solution with the addition of ammonia.
- Rinse the product thoroughly in running water.
Use Amway’s SA8 Tri-Zyme Soak and Stain Remover:
- Wet the cloth in warm water.
- Apply concentrate.
- Wait for the time indicated in the instructions.
- Wash your way.
Important! The line of various products from this brand is very popular all over the world due to its proven effectiveness. In more detail about the various products of this brand we described in the article. Amway Stain Removers.
Resort to the help of a special stain remover - it can be bought at any hardware store. It can be a modern “Vanish” or a more familiar “White”:
- Apply a cotton swab dipped in bleach to the stain.
- Wait 10-15 minutes.
- Rinse the cleaned area thoroughly in warm water.
- Do not delay with washing - a fresh stain is always easier to remove than a dried stain.
- If the stain is not completely eliminated, do not put it in the dryer to avoid staining.
- When using chemicals, wear rubber gloves.
Now you know all the ways to wash chocolate from any clothes. Take note of this information and use it as soon as such a nuisance occurs. You will certainly enjoy the result!
- How to choose a vacuum cleaner taking into account the characteristics of the house and coatings?
- What to look for when choosing a water delivery
- How to quickly create comfort at home - tips for housewives
- How to choose the perfect TV - useful tips
- What to look for when choosing blinds
- What should be running shoes?
- What useful things can you buy in a hardware store
- Iphone 11 pro max review
- Than iPhone is better than Android smartphones