How to wash shirts in a washing machine 🥝 and manually
A shirt is both a festive and casual clothes. And each owner needs to know how to wash shirts in the washing machine in order to keep them fresh not for a month of use, but for a longer period. Particularly sensitive topic of washing is for owners of white products. How to wash a color and white shirt? On what mode to wash white shirts in a typewriter so that they do not crumple, you will learn from this article.to contents ↑
Getting ready for washing
Before you wash your shirts - get ready for it. Carefully done work will guarantee that you will not damage the thing and keep it fresh. At this stage, do the following:
- Distribute things according to the color scheme, while washing clothes of different colors is strictly prohibited.
- Examine the shortcuts. Manufacturers of products care about whether their creations will be processed correctly, which means that the label will contain detailed information about what is allowed and what is not.
- Carefully inspect the item, check for stains.
- Treat detected contaminants with special agents.
Important! Stains on white products can be treated with bleach, color - treated with specialized chlorine-free stain removers.
- Before you wash your shirt, fasten all the buttons on it. This is done so that it does not wrap around the drum, does not twist, and does not intertwine with the rest.
- Empty all pockets.
Soaking is not just a way to improve the quality of washing, but also one of the methods to extend the life of the product. Pre-soaking with soap or powder makes it easy to remove stubborn dirt that appears on the collar, cuffs and armpits. Brush these places when soaking. This allows you to calmly wash the item in a gentle mode and not worry about the fact that pollution will not be removed.
to contents ↑
Important! If you don’t have a special stain remover on hand, soak the item in a powder solution, a few drops of ammonia and a spoonful of soda. Do not postpone stain removal for later, it can eat into the tissue.
Actually, washing shirts in a washing machine is very simple. It is enough to choose the appropriate temperature, washing mode and carefully read the label attached to the product. Wash men's shirts in a car as follows:
- Select the water temperature taking into account the temperature indicated on the label on the wrong side, but it should not exceed 40 degrees.
- Select a wash mode. For clothes of this type, it is usually delicate.
- Squeeze the item after washing by hand - squeezing such clothes in the machine is not recommended. This will provoke tissue stretching, the formation of strong folds and creases, plus deforms your favorite thing.
- Dry it under natural conditions so as not to cause a change in shape.
Shirts are often made from delicate fabrics and it is best to wash the shirt by hand. To do this, it is enough after preparation to soak it for 20 minutes in a solution of powder and soap, after having previously processed the cuffs, collar and armpits as described above. After - you just have to rinse the product several times in cold water, squeeze it and carefully hang it on the coat hanger for drying.
Important! If you wear shirts, because at work there is a hard dress code, or you just like the classic style, be sure to read about:
Washing white shirts
To wash a white shirt, you need to slightly modify the process described above, especially if you wore it for some time and it lost its whiteness. Follow these tips in order to properly wash the white product and return it to its original appearance:
- If your product has already turned gray in the detergent, add a little bleach.
- If you want to keep such things alive for as long as possible, try to wash it by hand.
- Get yourself some shirts and change them regularly. Do not wear things - it is then more difficult to wash them off.
to contents ↑
Important! Once you have finished washing, drying your things, use our tips on:
Put our recommendations into practice in order to wash your shirt, and it will always delight you with its cleanliness and freshness. So - you will also look neat, beautiful and solid.