How to remove yellow sweat stains on white 🥝 how to wash on a shirt and clothes
Many are faced with the problem of yellow traces of sweat from armpits on clothes, which are not so easy to get rid of. Unfortunately, modern stain removers cannot always cope with this task, and I don’t want to part with my favorite thing. Then there is a need to look for an effective way how to get rid of yellow spots under the armpits. In this case, proven folk methods, which are set out in our article, can come to your aid.to contents ↑
How to remove yellow spots under the armpits?
How to whiten or remove sweat on white things? In order to remove sweat stains with improvised means, you will need:
- hydrogen peroxide;
- baking soda;
- White Spirit;
- laundry soap;
- oxalic acid;
- lemon acid;
- denatured alcohol;
- dishwashing detergent.
to contents ↑
Important! Use one or more of the tools on this list based on what exactly is right at your fingertips. In this case, you can get rid of yellow spots under the armpits at no additional cost. But in order not to spoil your things, it’s better to first read the selection of rules,the better to wash clothes from different fabrics.
How to remove sweat stains on white clothes?
Most often, such unattractive tracks appear on white clothing. This phenomenon is doubly unpleasant when you used antiperspirant means of protection against sweat, and manufacturers admonished that they did not leave any traces. Now we must not prevent, but solve the problem of how to remove yellow spots. Choose one of the methods below to avoid spending a lot of time on this process.
Important! Alert the problem - find out which is better to choose a deodorantso that he really helps and does not spoil clothes.
Yellow spots on clothes under the armpits can be easily removed if you use baking soda. To do this, apply it as follows:
- Take 4 tbsp. l baking soda.
- Dissolve it in a quarter cup of water.
- Dampen the brush in the resulting solution and rub it with dirt.
- Leave the clothes as they are for 1.5 hours.
- Wash the product in the usual way.
- Hang it to dry.
Use vodka or vinegar to remove yellow stains on clothing under your armpits. To do this, do the following:
- Take vodka or vinegar.
- Mix the selected ingredient with water (1: 1).
- Clean contaminated areas with prepared cleaning agent.
- Wash the item as usual, following the recommendations from the labels.
- Hang out to dry outdoors.
A good way to remove traces of sweat is hydrogen peroxide. Apply it this way:
- Take 1 tbsp. l hydrogen peroxide.
- Add it to 1 liter of water.
- Place the item in the resulting solution or soak the contaminated area for 30 minutes.
- Wash a thing with the addition of active powder.
A good helper to remove yellow stains from sweat on clothing is aspirin. You will succeed if you act like this:
- Take a glass filled with room temperature water.
- Grind 2 aspirin tablets.
- Add medicine to water.
- Mix well.
- Dampen the contaminated area with a solution of cloth.
- Wait a couple of hours.
- Wash off the applied mixture and wash the product.
This method is ideal for silk and cotton items, as well as for clothes made of linen. Apply it like this:
- Measure out 1 tbsp. l table salt.
- Add it to a glass of water and mix thoroughly until completely dissolved.
- Apply the mixture to the places of contamination.
- Leave on for 2–3 hours.
- Wash a thing.
Try to remove the old, stubborn sweat stain like this:
- Take a clean rag.
- Dampen it in gasoline.
- Gently rub the dirt.
- Moisten a cotton pad with ammonia solution (concentration - 1: 1 with water).
- Wipe the treated area with it.
- Wash a thing.
- Hang it out to dry outdoors.
How to remove yellow spots on colored clothes?
With sweaty yellow spots on colored clothes, it is more problematic to fight because some products can change the shade of the fabric. Therefore, use only the proven methods proposed below to solve the question of how to get rid of yellow spots under the armpits.
If you don’t know how to remove sweat under your armpits from colored fabric, proceed as follows:
- Cut chips with laundry soap.
- Dissolve it in warm water.
- Dampen the brush in the solution.
- Rub it with contaminated places.
- Rinse the treated item until the soap solution is completely removed.
- Take 1 tsp. oxalic acid.
- Dissolve it in 1 tbsp. water.
- Dampen the sweat residue with the solution.
- Leave the product as it is for a while.
- Rinse the item in warm water several times.
- Hang out to dry.
Sweat marks from colored wool can be easily removed with ammonia and white spirit. To do this, do the following:
- Mix 2 parts ammonia with 4 parts white spirit.
- Mix the solution well.
- Take a white cloth.
- Moisten it with the mixture.
- Rub the area that needs restoration.
- Wait a while.
- Rinse the item several times.
- Hang to dry.
to contents ↑
Important! If such a problem arises constantly, think about its possible causes. Our reviews will help you figure it out:
- Do not use chlorine to whiten sweat stains, as these traces contain protein that darkens clothes.
- Do not rub the areas where you remove yellow stains from sweat, otherwise you may damage the paint on the product.
- Do not use acetone and acetic acid to remove stains from acetate silk.
- Do not use whiteness for synthetic fabrics, nylon and capron.
- It is not recommended to remove traces of sweat with hydrochloric or nitric acid from cotton cloth, and alkali from silk and wool.
- Test each new product on an inconspicuous area of clothing in order to avoid damage to the structure or color of the canvas.
- Remember that hot water fixes spots. Blouses, shirts are recommended to be washed at 30 degrees.
- When using hydrogen peroxide, rinse the item several times, since under the influence of the sun, the peroxide leaves yellow traces.
- It is recommended to remove stains from the inside of the fabric or to dampen the fabric around the dirt. By these actions you will prevent the appearance of stains around the removed problematic pollution.
We hope that our article has benefited you, now you know how to get rid of the yellow spots under the armpits, and your things will shine clean again. But remember that you do not have this question often, regularly monitor your hygiene and use specialized clothing pads. This is the surest way to prevent sweat stains on things.