How to wash blueberries 🥝 how to wash it at home
Blueberries are a very tasty and healthy berry, but at the same time they are juicy and the spots from it look like ink blots. How to remove blueberries from clothes, without damaging the fabric and pattern, you can find out by reading this article. You will be surprised how many ways there are to save a thing that you are about to throw away or put on rags.to contents ↑
How to remove blueberries from clothes?
You can find most of the products on offer in your kitchen or medicine cabinet. Choose the option that suits you and for the cause. Look for such a means:
- lemon juice;
- washing powder;
- laundry soap;
- stain remover.
Cook immediately and the necessary equipment. You may need the following:
- a bowl for soaking;
- gauze or clean rags;
- washing machine.
to contents ↑
Important! Many of these tools will help you. remove stains from tomatoes. How exactly to use them for this purpose - follow the link, and immediately find out.
How to remove blueberry stains from tissue?
Try to handle the pollution as soon as you notice it. A fresh stain is much easier to remove than an old one. First of all, rinse clothes and specifically blueberry blots in cold water. Then proceed to your choice of cleaning the fabric.
If you have the opportunity, then immediately after cold water, treat the ink trail with boiling water. To do this, you will need the help of another person. Joint work must be carried out as follows:
- Have one person stretch a stain area on clothing over a sink or pan.
- Another - pour boiling water directly on the pollution until the stain disappears, or does not significantly fade.
- Wash the item with soap or detergent.
Note: you should carefully apply boiling water on colored items, as there is a risk of changing the pattern at the place of use.
to contents ↑
How else can you remove blueberry stains from the fabric?
If the boiling water in your case is no longer relevant, you can use the means proposed above. We suggest you familiarize yourself with the options for their use.
Option number 1
Use natural oxidizing agents - lemon juice and vinegar. They are capable of dissolving organic paint and are very easy to use. Do the cleaning like this:
- Mix equal amounts of vinegar and lemon juice.
- Dampen the sponge with a solution and rub the hard side of the dirt.
- Wash in any way convenient for you, using powder or soap.
Important! Find out also how to wash chocolateso that in any unexpected situation you can clean your clothes.
Option number 2
You will be surprised at what kefir or sour milk are capable of if you treat them with berry spots. Use it like this:
- Soak clothes stained in sour milk.
- Let it lie until the traces of berries are completely dissolved.
- Rinse in running water.
Option number 3
Another method using vinegar. To do this, follow these step-by-step instructions:
- Mix 1 tsp. vinegar, 1 tablespoon washing powder and 1 liter of cold water.
- Soak the garment in this solution for 1 hour.
- Rub with your hands and rinse in cool water.
Option number 4
If the stain is very old or none of the above methods fit, treat the contaminants with ammonia and salt. They are applied as follows:
- Rinse clothes in cold water.
- Make a mixture of salt and ammonia.
- Place the mixture on the spots and leave for 30 minutes.
- Handwash and machine wash with powder.
Option number 5
Alcohol is a good solvent and in this case will also be useful. It is used like this:
- Treat the stains with plenty of alcohol.
- Leave on for 15 minutes.
- Wash with laundry soap while rubbing it well with your hands.
Option number 6
To remove blueberries from things, you can also prepare a solution of borax and treat them with traces. It is done like this:
- Prepare the solution, taking equal amounts of water and borax.
- Dip a cotton swab in it.
- Rub the dirt until it fades.
- Wash already in warm water.
to contents ↑
How to quickly remove traces of blueberries from things?
This is all about folk remedies, they are affordable and effective. But let's not forget about the achievements in the field of household chemicals. You can use any stain remover suitable for you. And if you have traces of blueberries on white clothes, then bleach is also suitable for you. Proceed as follows:
- Apply your chosen product directly to the stain.
- Leave on for 15-25 minutes.
- Wash first with your hands, and then with a washing machine.
to contents ↑
Important! On our site you will also find tips on how to remove plasticine from clothes.
Now you know how many ways and means exist to restore your purity and attractiveness. Of course, in certain cases, do not neglect dry cleaning services. And if you are lazy or just a blueberry stain served as an impetus to update a thing, stick a fun applique - now there are a lot of options for them and wear them to your health!
- How to choose a vacuum cleaner taking into account the characteristics of the house and coatings?
- What to look for when choosing a water delivery
- How to quickly create comfort at home - tips for housewives
- How to choose the perfect TV - useful tips
- What to look for when choosing blinds
- What should be running shoes?
- What useful things can you buy in a hardware store
- Iphone 11 pro max review
- Than iPhone is better than Android smartphones