How to remove a perfume stain from clothes
Of course, it is better to apply perfume directly to the body, and not to clothing. But if it so happened that you sprayed or dripped them onto a fabric, in this case the question certainly arises: how to remove a stain from perfumes from clothes. There are several ways to deal with this problem. From this article you will learn the most effective of them.to contents ↑
How to remove a perfume stain from a fabric?
How to remove yellow spots on a knitwear or on a white jacket? To cope with a problem with minimal effort of your own, take the item to dry cleaning. If you decide to fight the stain yourself and adhere to modern methods - use special concentrates to remove dirt from the tissues.
Important ! Before you begin to remove any dirt on white household chemicals, always check its effect on an inconspicuous area of the canvas.
If you do not accept the use of aggressive chemicals and try to cope with any pollution with alternative methods, in this situation you will come in handy:
- hydrogen peroxide;
- laundry soap;
- boric acid;
- cosmetic clay;
- oxalic acid.
to contents ↑
Important! You can also find out right now how to remove foundation from clothes.
How to remove a stain from perfumes from clothes?
Use one of the options below to resolve the issue of how to remove a perfume stain from clothing. Far from one hostess has tested their effectiveness on their own experience - the result is always positive.
If you immediately noticed that you applied toilet water or an oil scent to a thing, and decided not to postpone the removal of traces from them in a long box, proceed as follows:
- Take a cotton swab.
- Moisten it with alcohol.
- Wipe the stained area with cotton.
- Wash the whole thing in the usual way.
Important! For business people or working in offices with a certain dress code, information will be very useful, how to clean a jacket at home.
It is easy to get rid of such pollution on wool if you take glycerin and acetone. To do this, do the following:
- Heat glycerin and apply it to the place of contamination.
- Take a cotton pad.
- Moisten it with acetone.
- Wipe them with the place where glycerol was applied.
- Wait a bit.
- Rinse the soiled area with running water.
- Wash the whole thing in the usual delicate mode.
Another effective method, striking in its simplicity:
- Wet the stained area with water.
- Take a laundry soap and lavishly soap the polluted place with it.
- Leave on for 15 minutes.
- Wash soapy places with clean water.
Important! The “Antipyatin” special soap, which is quite suitable for solving the problem of how to remove stains from perfumes from clothes, also effectively removes various types of pollution.
to contents ↑
What else to remove perfume from clothes?
Dealing quickly with the problem of how to remove traces of perfume from a blouse, skirt or trousers does not seem difficult if there is cosmetic clay and alcohol. In this case, proceed as follows:
- Mix cosmetic clay with alcohol to a paste-like mixture.
- Apply this slurry to a contaminated area.
- Let it dry.
- Remove the clay from the cloth with a brush.
- Wash the whole thing.
Important! If you decide to act according to this scheme, it is better to use white clay.
In the event that traces of your aroma have already been eaten into the fabric, do the following:
- Take hydrogen peroxide and ammonia.
- Mix them in a 1: 1 ratio.
- Apply the resulting solution to the stained area.
- Leave on for 10-20 minutes.
- Wash a thing as usual.
to contents ↑
Important! This option is more suitable for light fabrics, as peroxide can affect the shade of poorly dyed colored clothing.
We hope that the advice of our experts was useful to you and that you removed fragrant, but unfortunately, undesirable stains from perfumes from your things.
Important! For the future, be sure to consider the tips from our other article, in which we described in detail how to wash white things.
- How to choose a vacuum cleaner taking into account the characteristics of the house and coatings?
- What to look for when choosing a water delivery
- How to quickly create comfort at home - tips for housewives
- How to choose the perfect TV - useful tips
- What to look for when choosing blinds
- What should be running shoes?
- What useful things can you buy in a hardware store
- Iphone 11 pro max review
- Than iPhone is better than Android smartphones