How to remove a stain from a solidol
Those who often have to repair their vehicles, probably wondered more than once: how to remove the stain from solid oil? The easiest way to go to the garage is in the clothes that you do not mind throwing. But if it so happened that you had to mess with the mechanisms in those things that you still want to wear and wear, and it was the solidol that fell on them, you will have to work hard and remove them. How to do this correctly, you will learn from this article.to contents ↑
What is solidol?
Solid oil is a thick yellow lubricating technical oil intended for lubrication of friction and sliding units of machines and mechanisms. It contains a mixture of petroleum oils, which are thickened with calcium soap of fatty acids.
Every housewife who dealt with the pollution from this oil asked herself the question of how to remove the stain from solid oil, because it just eats into the fabric.
to contents ↑
Important! This oil is one of those contaminants that are quite difficult to remove. So get ready for the fight.
How to wipe off solid oil from clothes?
How to wash and remove solid oil or petroleum jelly from a jacket? Before you begin the process of removing stains from technical oil, look at what you have on hand. For this procedure, you will need:
- refined gasoline;
- car shampoo;
- stain remover; laundry soap;
- washing powder;
- dishwashing liquid;
to contents ↑
How to remove stains from solidol with improvised means?
There are a number of effective folk methods for eliminating traces of technical oil. Use one of these options and you can easily deal with problematic pollution on things.
Table vinegar will help you fix the problem. For this:
- Take 2-3 tbsp. vinegar.
- Dissolve it in 0.5 liters of water.
- Moisten a cotton pad in the resulting solution.
- Treat it with pollution.
- Wash the item with detergent.
- Hang clothes to dry in the fresh air.
Important! Treat contaminated areas, starting from the edge of the spot and gradually moving to its center. This technology is necessary in order to avoid stains on the fabric.
Use butter and turpentine to remove traces of solidol:
- Take the butter and grease the stain with it.
- Leave it to interact for 40-60 minutes.
- Rub the contaminated area with turpentine.
- Wash a thing.
Remove corrosive and dried up trace from technical oil with gasoline and ammonia. Follow these steps:
- Moisten a cotton pad in refined gasoline.
- Rub them with pollution.
- Apply ammonia to a place moistened with gasoline.
- Wash clothes in warm water with added detergent.
- Hang the item to dry outdoors.
There is another effective way to remove a stain from solidol. Do this:
- Heat some turpentine in a water bath.
- Put it on a rag.
- Treat problem areas with a damp cloth.
- Rub with ammonia the previously treated areas.
- Wash a thing in the usual way.
Important! Act carefully when heating turpentine. Do not allow it to come in contact with fire.
Use margarine and laundry soap:
- Take the margarine.
- Lubricate the stained area with it.
- Leave it for 2-3 hours.
- Wash the smeared area with laundry soap.
Important! Instead of laundry soap, tar tar or dishwashing detergent can be used.
If you do not know how to remove solidol from silk fabric, proceed as follows:
- Pour water into the basin.
- Add glycerin and ammonia in equal proportions.
- Immerse the item in the resulting solution.
- Leave her there for 30 minutes.
- Remove the product.
- Rinse it several times with cold water.
Important! Darkly clean the fabric from the beginning with a brush dipped in a solution of ammonia and tea leaves. To prepare, take 2 tablespoons of each component. Pre-place a piece of clean cloth under the stain.
to contents ↑
How to remove solidol with modern means?
If for any reason you do not want to use alternative methods, use modern means to remove complex stains.
- Buy any stain remover you like.
- Put it on a dirty place.
- Leave it on the fabric for the time specified in the instructions.
- Take a toothbrush.
- Rub the spot where the stain remover was applied.
- Rinse the product in cold water.
- Repeat as necessary.
- Wash the entire item as usual.
Car shampoo is also an effective assistant to deal with traces of technical oil. Use it this way:
- Apply car shampoo to the problem area.
- Leave it on for 30 minutes.
- Rinse the cloth with cold water.
- Wash the product in the usual way.
to contents ↑
Important! In the event that you yourself do not dare to apply all these options, to remove stains from solidol at home and are afraid to spoil the thing even more, contact a dry cleaner. There, experienced specialists can easily help you solve this problem.
We hope you have tried all of the above methods to eliminate difficult contaminants from technical oil and were satisfied.
- How to choose a vacuum cleaner taking into account the characteristics of the house and coatings?
- What to look for when choosing a water delivery
- How to quickly create comfort at home - tips for housewives
- How to choose the perfect TV - useful tips
- What to look for when choosing blinds
- What should be running shoes?
- What useful things can you buy in a hardware store
- Iphone 11 pro max review
- Than iPhone is better than Android smartphones