Bleed a soda stain
The most unique tool that helps with all the problems that have arisen and, most importantly, is available to everyone is baking soda. Due to its properties, you can remove the stain with soda, without damaging the fabric, achieve absolute whiteness of white fabrics, remove stains from the carpet or use this tool to treat many diseases. Here are a few examples of the use of effective folk remedies in the fight against spots.to contents ↑
Removing stains with soda?
How to remove stain with soda? Now a lot of stain removers have appeared on store shelves, but the experience of previous generations shows that it is possible to successfully cope with various pollution using the means available in each house.
Remove traces of colored pencils from the walls using a damp cloth and baking soda:
- Dip a damp cloth in powder.
- Gently wipe the walls with the product.
Important! Murals from the walls and wallpaper will come off with minimal effort.
Yellowed from time to time wallpaper
If your wallpaper does not look very neat, then refresh it by wiping it with a sponge dipped in a soda solution - 2 tbsp. l funds for 1 liter of water.
Greasy stains on the walls
If greasy marks appear on the walls, proceed as follows:
- Prepare the pasta: 1 tbsp. l mix soda with 1 tsp. water.
- Apply this product to the stain.
- Leave on for 5-10 minutes.
- Wipe off with a damp sponge.
Traces of wine, beer
If contamination from red wine appears on your favorite blouse, sprinkle it with salt (not iodized) and leave it overnight and clean it in the morning. You can use soda, which also removes pollution.
To remove a beer stain, use the following recipe:
- Take 2 g of laundry soap and 1 g of soda.
- Stir it all in a glass of water.
- With this solution, wipe the beer stain several times, and then wash the product.
Important! If someone has dropped a piece of oil or spilled beer on your carpet, do not panic and use sodium bicarbonate this way:
- Blot the stain with a paper towel (let the paper absorb as much grease or wine as possible).
- Pour plenty of dirt with soda.
- Leave for 1 hour.
- Vacuum off any remaining product.
Iodine leaves very noticeable marks on clothes, but you can also remove them with soda powder:
- Sprinkle thickly with the product.
- Put a few drops of vinegar on top.
- Leave your clothes overnight.
- Rinse the thing in the morning.
Oil pollution can be removed from clothing with turpentine or gasoline, then wipe it with ammonia. But if the stain is old, then a strong solution of sodium bicarbonate will help get rid of it:
- Moisten the stained area with turpentine with ammonia (it is necessary that the contamination is well saturated with this solution).
- Clean the stain with a swab moistened with plenty of strong soda.
- After the cleaning procedure, rinse the item in warm water.
Yellow sweat stains
Any mistress faces the problem of sweat stains. Most of all, they are noticeable on the back and in the armpits. Silk and wool fabrics are especially problematic.
With white and light clothes, it will help to remove yellow spots of soda, if used in this way:
- 4 tbsp. l mix means with ¼ Art. water.
- Using a brush, wipe the yellowed areas with the resulting paste.
- Leave the clothes on for 1-1.5 hours.
- Wash the product in the usual way.
Important! It is much more difficult to remove old sweat stains: first you must first soak your clothes in ordinary soapy water, adding powder or bleach. After soaking, rinse the product well and only after that use the proposed stain removal method:<
- Soak clothes in vinegar: 1-2 tbsp. l funds for 5 liters of water.
- Leave the item for half an hour.
- 4 tbsp. l mix soda with a glass of warm water.
- Rub the stain with the resulting solution.
- Wash clothes as normal.
Ink contamination can be removed using an aqueous solution of vinegar, but after treating the fabric with vinegar essence, you need to sprinkle the stain with drinking soda to neutralize the acid, and then rinse the treated area.
You can also remove stains of soda from shoe cream. To do this, proceed as follows: wash the contamination in hot water with soap or powder by adding a teaspoon of sodium bicarbonate per 1 tbsp. water.
Bleaching fabric soda
In order to bleach any fabric, prepare a mixture of soda and ammonia:
- 5 tbsp. l Dissolve soda in 5 l of warm water.
- Add to the solution 2 tbsp. l ammonia.
- Dip the product in this solution for 3-4 hours.
- Rinse and wash in the usual way.
If you need to bleach kitchen towels, then use the experience of our grandmothers and act in this way:
- Prepare a large container (basin).
- Pour into it 3 tbsp. l washing powder.
- Add 3 tbsp. l bleach and 3 tbsp. l soda.
- Fill the mixture with hot water.
- Put towels in a container and leave overnight.
- Wash them normally in the morning.
Important! If you use this solution to boil white things, then after 20-30 minutes you will get absolute whiteness and purity.
The most common pollution on carpets, sofas is the urine of young children and pets. Do not waste time and immediately proceed to remove such spots. First of all, blot the stain with a dry rag or napkin. Then prepare hydrogen peroxide and baking soda, as well as a spray bottle and proceed as follows:
- Mix ½ tbsp. hydrogen peroxide with 2 tbsp. l soda (soda should completely dissolve).
- Pour the mixture into a spray bottle.
- Spray liquid onto a stain.
- Wipe off any dirt with a thick cloth.
- If the stain cannot be cleaned, then apply a sufficient amount of the prepared solution to contamination and leave for a while.
- Wipe off the stain with the same cloth.
- To make the affected area dry faster, remove excess fluid with a dry cloth. You can use a fan or a regular hair dryer for this purpose.
to contents ↑
Important! The unpleasant odor from the carpet can also be removed using sodium bicarbonate: pour the product for contamination, and then leave for a while necessary to absorb the “aroma”, then clean the carpet with a vacuum cleaner.
Using Soda to Solve Home Problems
Soda spot can also be removed from any interior item. Here are the most popular solutions to various problems.
Restoration of musical instruments
If an old piano or piano sounds at home, yellowing keys can ruin your music experience. To remove “senile” traces from keys, proceed as follows:
- Prepare a solution - mix 50 g of soda with 1 liter. warm water.
- Use a damp cloth to apply the product to each key (to prevent the liquid from leaking inside, lay the keys in thin pieces of cardboard).
- At the end of the procedure, wipe off the product with a sponge dipped in clean water.
- Dry the keys dry with a clean rag.
Stains from fireplace bricks can also be wiped off with a solution of sodium bicarbonate and water: dilute 100 g of soda in 1 liter of warm water and use this product to clean the smoked fireplace bricks.
You can also polish silver and gold jewelry, as well as remove dark plaque from metal using this popular tool.For this:
- 50 g of soda mix with 2 tbsp. l water.
- Use a damp sponge to gently rub the cooked pasta.
- Rinse the jewelry and polish it dry.
Important! On gold jewelry, soda is applied in a thin layer and watered with a little vinegar. Then rinse the jewelry and wipe dry. But do not use this method for cleaning jewelry with precious stones and pearls, as you can damage the product and spoil its adhesive fastening.
It will help to remove white spots of soda and from hot cups on a coffee table. It is no less effective in order to get rid of marks on any wooden surfaces.
You must act like this:
- 1 tbsp. l mix soda with 1 tbsp. l water.
- Using the prepared product, rub the spots in a circular motion.
- Repeat the procedure until the marks disappear completely.
Important! You can solve the problem of the tobacco smell that has eaten into the upholstery with soda: pour the product on a chair or sofa, and after a few hours clean the surface with a vacuum cleaner.
To restore the look of a marble countertop and give it a shine:
- Wipe the surface with a soft cloth moistened with a solution of soda (3 tbsp. L. Funds in 1 l. Of warm water).
- Leave on for 15-30 minutes.
- Rinse the solution with clean water.
- Wipe the countertop dry.
You can clean old enameled bathtubs and sinks in the following way:
- Mix 2 parts of soda with 1 part of hydrogen peroxide.
- Apply to contaminated areas of the bathroom, sinks.
- Leave on for 30 minutes.
- Rub the dirt and dirt stains thoroughly with a sponge.
- Rinse the surface.
Important! In this case, you can not only remove the stain with soda, but also clean and refresh the drain pipe when rinsing.
A mixture of soda and vinegar will help you say goodbye to hard water deposits on shower heads. Proceed as follows:
- 50 g of soda mix with 1 tbsp. vinegar.
- Put the product on the shower head and wrap it in a small but dense plastic bag ..
- Tie a bag, but not tightly so that vapors come out. Use masking tape for this purpose.
- Leave the solution with the nozzle for an hour.
- Remove the bag.
- Turn on the shower to rinse off any residual deposits.
Baking soda is an amazing remedy. Use the recipes and recommendations described in the article, and use this tool anytime, anywhere. Then no spots will be scary to you.
- How to choose a vacuum cleaner taking into account the characteristics of the house and coatings?
- What to look for when choosing a water delivery
- How to quickly create comfort at home - tips for housewives
- How to choose the perfect TV - useful tips
- What to look for when choosing blinds
- What should be running shoes?
- What useful things can you buy in a hardware store
- Iphone 11 pro max review
- Than iPhone is better than Android smartphones