How to wash hair dye off the skin 🥝 how to get it off the carpet, how to remove it from the head, from the body, from nails
How sometimes you want to radically change your image, and the easiest way to do this is by dyeing your hair in a different color. But if you decide to do this not in a beauty salon, but on your own at home, specify in advance how to wash off the paint from the skin. Surely you will have to face the problem of droplets of paint on the forehead, hands and face.to contents ↑
How to wash paint off the skin?
- lemon juice or acid;
- alcohol or alcohol lotions;
- hydrogen peroxide;
- any soap;
- nail polish remover;
- special solvents;
- the paint with which you changed the shade of the hair.
How to wash paint off the skin?
Choose the appropriate option, given the fact where exactly the excess paint got. You can use more aggressive means on your hands, but for the face try sparing substances that are unlikely to cause allergies.
If you notice the paint almost immediately, immediately take the soap and proceed as follows:
- Apply a small amount to a sponge.
- Gently rub the stains.
- Repeat the procedure several times until the paint is completely gone.
If the soap does not manage to remove the color mixture, try using alcohol or the skin lotion containing it. For this:
- Dampen a cotton pad in solvent.
- Wipe off any soiled areas.
- Change cotton wool as it becomes dirty.
- Rinse skin after removing all traces of cool water.
- Spread with cream.
Suitable for bleaching ordinary baking soda. To get a quality result, follow this sequence of actions:
- Take a clean, soft sponge and lightly moisten it.
- Soak in soda so that it also gets wet.
- Wipe the contaminated area.
- Rinse with cool water to remove residual powder.
- Lubricate with nutritious cream.
Important! Another option is to make a paste based on soda. In this case, mix 1 tsp. powder for 5-10 drops of water.
It dissolves almost any paint well, and for hair, including nail polish remover. In order not to over-dry the skin and not cause an allergic reaction, take the one without acetone. Then proceed as follows:
- Wet cotton pad in solvent.
- Wipe stains.
- Finally, rinse previously stained areas with water and brush with cream.
Important! Such a solvent can be replaced with vinegar. In this case, dilute it with water in a ratio of 1: 1.
- Squeeze the juice out of the lemon.
- Wet cotton in it and wipe the stains.
Important! They should be discolored quickly enough, but the lemon dries out the skin. Therefore, be sure to rinse it with running water after the completion of the procedure and grease with cream. If the fruit itself is not at hand, dilute citric acid powder in warm water - the effect will be similar.
Perfectly bleaches such solutions of hydrogen peroxide. The principle of its use is very simple:
- Moisten cotton in peroxide.
- Wipe off any marks with blotting movements.
to contents ↑
Important! If possible, leave the swab with the product for 5-10 minutes.In this case, the result will be faster.
How else can I wipe the paint from my skin?
Surprisingly, many professional masters recommend removing paint from the skin with the same solution that you dyed your hair. For this:
- When painting, leave a small amount of the mixture.
- Apply fresh solution to dried up traces.
- Hold for 1-2 minutes.
- Wash off with soap.
Another method will take a lot of time, so use it overnight:
- Spread the stains with baby oil.
- Rub it well into the skin.
- In the morning, rinse off any remaining paint with warm water.
What products are suitable for removing paint from the skin?
If you decide to purchase a special product in advance, give preference to hypoallergenic, high-quality cosmetics. For example, these include:
- Utopik Cleaner;
- Diskon Remover;
- Igora Color Remover;
- Hair Light Remover.
to contents ↑
Important! A cheaper Lokon lotion is also suitable. It is designed for perm, but excellent washes paint off the skin. To quickly remove all stains, simply soak cotton wool in the solution and rub the stained area.
- Before lubricating the hair, lubricate the skin on the forehead, face and hands with a fat cream. In this case, even if the mixture does not get as intended, you can easily remove it with cotton wool without the use of cleaning products.
- Immediately carefully examine your skin as soon as you finish applying hair dye - fresh marks are easier to wipe off than dried ones.
Now you know how to wash off paint from your skin, and even if you are very inaccurate when changing your image, this will not become a global problem for you.
- How to choose a vacuum cleaner taking into account the characteristics of the house and coatings?
- What to look for when choosing a water delivery
- How to quickly create comfort at home - tips for housewives
- How to choose the perfect TV - useful tips
- What to look for when choosing blinds
- What should be running shoes?
- What useful things can you buy in a hardware store
- Iphone 11 pro max review
- Than iPhone is better than Android smartphones