How to wash the green from the skin 🥝 remove the stain from the green from the face, wipe from the furniture, remove from the carpet, from linoleum
- How can I erase green?
- How to remove green from wallpaper?
- How to wash off fresh spots from brilliant green from the floor?
- How to wipe dried green from linoleum?
- How to wash the green from the floor and laminate?
- How to wash the green from clothes?
- How to wash the green from the carpet?
- How to wipe the green from furniture?
- How to wash the brilliant green from the skin?
- Stock footage
At least once in my life, everyone got dirty with green. Just washing the place where it is spilled will not give any result, so the question “how to wash the brilliant green” can become very urgent. Various chemicals are suitable for its removal. But each of them should be used for a specific material or body, otherwise there is a high probability of not coping with the problem, but of acquiring another one - complete damage to the thing or object.to contents ↑
How can I erase green?
Suitable means for flushing a diamond solution from different surfaces are:
- hydrochloric acid;
- laundry soap;
- special washing concentrates for dishes or furniture;
- potassium permanganate;
- stationery soft eraser;
How to remove green from wallpaper?
- Wet a little place with brilliant green.
- Sprinkle it with soda using a sponge.
- Sponge with 5-7% vinegar.
- Gently rub the place with brilliant green.
- Remove the remaining soda with a damp cloth.
- Mix water with starch until smooth.
- Take a paint brush or sponge and apply the paste to the desired area.
- Wait 30-40 minutes for the mixture to dry.
- Remove residues with a dry cloth.
- Take hydrogen peroxide or alcohol.
- Dampen a rag in the solution.
- Rub it against the wall.
- Leave on for 2-3 hours without rinsing.
- The green spot should disappear by itself.
to contents ↑
On a note! This method is suitable exclusively for light and plain materials.
How to wash off fresh spots from brilliant green from the floor?
The flooring can be anything. But most often it is parquet, linoleum, tile. In the latter case, you can wipe it with soapy water immediately after contamination, as the ceramics will not absorb the solution.
To remove green from linoleum, use the following remedies:
- a solution of hydrochloric acid 3 or 5%;
The method of application in this case is extremely simple:
- Take the selected remedy.
- Dampen a rag in it.
- Wipe the linoleum surface thoroughly until the medication is completely removed.
- Rinse off any remaining chemistry.
- Wipe the floor dry.
How to wipe dried green from linoleum?
If you did not manage to immediately remove traces of the solution from linoleum, you will have to work a little more to remove them.
In this case, use more effective means:
- alcohol or its solvents;
- vinegar with potassium permanganate or hydrogen peroxide in a proportion of 50 g per 1 teaspoon;
- soda with vinegar.
Mode of application:
- Prepare a solution.
- Wet a cotton pad or swab with it.
- Thoroughly wipe the place covered with green until the stain is completely removed.
On a note! These substances are quite aggressive and can corrode the skin on the hands. Therefore, remove spots from green in this case only with gloves.
If you decide to use soda with vinegar, do the following:
- Cover the stain with soda.
- Pour vinegar on top until foamy.
- Rub the floor with a green brush for furniture.
- Remove the remaining mixture.
- Wipe dry with a clean cloth.
How to wash the green from the floor and laminate?
Parquet and laminate flooring require a delicate approach. To restore the attractiveness of such a floor and avoid changing the color of the coating during rubbing green, use an ordinary cleaning powder for dishes or for washing things as follows:
- Wet a dirty area of the floor.
- Sprinkle a small amount of cleaning powder on the brilliant green.
- Leave on for 30-40 minutes.
- Rub gently with a sponge.
- Remove any remaining cleaning agent.
- Wipe the floor with a damp soft cloth.
- Wipe dry after removing all remaining greens and cleaning powder.
How to wash the green from clothes?
Clothing stained with brilliant green is not a big problem, if you know how and how to get it right. Take note of one of the options below and use as soon as the need arises.
- Cover the stain with soda.
- Fill the place with vinegar.
- Wait a moment and rinse.
- Wash clothes as usual.
- Make a paste of water and starch.
- Put on the right place.
- Leave for half an hour to dry the mixture.
- Rinse with water and wash the item in the usual way.
- Pour cold water into the basin.
- Add bleach.
- Soak a thing in the solution for 20-30 minutes.
- Drain and repeat the procedure.
- Wash as usual.
to contents ↑
On a note! Please note that this option is only suitable for white clothing.
How to wash the green from the carpet?
- ordinary washing powder;
- special stain remover (preferably for carpets);
Mode of application:
- Apply alcohol or stain remover to the desired place and leave for 30-40 minutes.
- Make a thick foam from the powder and apply it on the carpet.
- Rub thoroughly with a soft or hard brush - depending on the type of coating.
- Clean up any remaining detergent.
- Dry the carpet (can be a hairdryer).
How to wipe the green from furniture?
To get the right effect and quickly deal with the problem, select the appropriate tool for a specific type of furniture:
- for a hard surface, including varnished, an eraser is suitable;
- for upholstered furniture - the same means as for cleaning carpets.
If there is a need to clean upholstered furniture, use special tools as follows:
- apply the stain remover in a small amount on a fabric stained with green paint, or dissolve the concentrate according to the instructions and wipe the dirt;
- prepare a soap solution and wipe the medication solution with furniture with a sponge;
- when using washing powder, first dissolve it well in water and achieve foam formation - it is best to clean upholstered furniture with a brush;
- if you have chosen alcohol, moisten cotton wool or a rag in it and gently wipe the stain so that a faded color does not turn out in this place.
To remove the green from hard surfaces - cabinet doors, countertops, do the following:
- Wipe the surface with a damp cloth.
- Rub gently with an eraser.
- Remove the spools with a rag.
How to wash the brilliant green from the skin?
To wipe the green from the skin of your hands and feet, carefully rub one of the following spot products:
- vodka or medical alcohol;
- hydrogen peroxide;
- makeup remover;
- laundry or ordinary soap;
- citric acid or a slice of lemon;
- nail polish remover.
On a note! If you used solvents or acid, do not forget to wash your hands with soap and water and apply a protective cream after removing the greens. Do not make the treatment itself lengthy so as not to get a chemical burn or provoke an allergy.
Be careful when treating wounds with brilliant green so that you do not have to think about how to wash it off. If such a need arose, always begin to try to clean the desired surface, using less aggressive options first, clearly adhering to the scheme we proposed. Only in this case you will be able to quickly clean the brilliant green and not do even more harm.
- How to choose a vacuum cleaner taking into account the characteristics of the house and coatings?
- What to look for when choosing a water delivery
- How to quickly create comfort at home - tips for housewives
- How to choose the perfect TV - useful tips
- What to look for when choosing blinds
- What should be running shoes?
- What useful things can you buy in a hardware store
- Iphone 11 pro max review
- Than iPhone is better than Android smartphones