How to wash glassware
Every day more and more people think about a healthy lifestyle. More and more we understand that it is important not only what we eat, but also what we eat and what we cook in. Therefore, in our kitchens more often appears the most ecological dishes - glass. How to wash glassware so that it is always sparkling we will tell you in this article.to contents ↑
How to wash glassware?
To cope with a coating of fat and limescale on glass dishes, you can use various means:
- Dry mustard;
- Vinegar 9%;
- Crushed eggshell;
- Finely chopped potatoes;
- Laundry or baby soap.
Where to begin?
- Take a deep pan.
- Pour sand into the bottom.
- Put all utensils in it.
- Pour in cold water.
- Bring to a boil and leave on fire for another 15 minutes.
- Add 2 tbsp. salt.
- Continue to boil for another 30 minutes.
- Remove from heat and wait for the water and dishes to cool naturally.
- Remove all glass from the pan.
- Rinse with running cool water.
How to clean glassware?
Given the fact that glassware appeared several centuries ago, the methods of care for it are aged for centuries. We will offer the simplest and most effective methods, both used since ancient times, and more modern.
- Take a piece of food foil.
- Fold a few times and doubt.
- Rub the contaminated area from grease under running hot water.
- Wash the remaining fat from the dishes with baby or household soap.
- Rinse with warm water.
- Wipe the dishes with a linen towel.
Note: if for some reason glass dishes with fat have stood for several days, first add salt for 30 minutes, and only then, do the steps according to the described method.
- Draw warm water into the sink.
- Add 2 teaspoons of dry mustard.
- Rinse in solution.
- Rinse with clean water.
- Lay on a towel upside down.
- Put dry items in boxes.
Note: keep glasses, glasses and glasses for the holidays in boxes, so they will be protected from light and will not cloud.
To prevent stains and dried up drops of water on glassware, do this:
- Free salad bowls and plates from leftover food.
- Type warm water into the sink.
- Add 2 tablespoons of 9% vinegar.
- Rinse dishes in solution.
- Rinse in clear water.
Note: after washing, wipe the dishes with a linen towel.
The fourth way
Crystal ware is the pride of every housewife. So that vases, wine glasses, glasses, salad bowls shine dazzlingly, refresh the shine in this way:
- Put warm water into the sink.
- Add 1 tablespoon of ammonia to each liter of water.
- Gently wash in solution.
Note: it is better to hold the glasses not at the thin leg, but at the base. This option is ideal for crystal with gilt and pattern.
- Take finely chopped potatoes or crushed eggshells.
- Pour the inside of the bottle.
- Add some detergent.
- Shake the bottle vigorously with your finger or palm over the neck.
- Rinse thoroughly with warm and then cool running water.
- Put the bottle down with the bottle down.
To quickly cope with any stains on the dishes, use a proven cleaning agent - baking soda. Wash the glass in this way:
- Rinse the glass or plate with warm water.
- Dampen a soft or medium-hard brush or sponge.
- Dip in soda.
- Rub the spots until they are gone - usually this procedure takes no more than 2 minutes.
- Rinse the glass in warm and then cool water.
- Dry thoroughly but gently with a linen towel.
If the glasses or any other objects of such dishes have faded, follow a simple soaking procedure. For this:
- Mix in equal parts distilled water with white vinegar.
- Soak all the necessary items in the solution.
- Soak for about 12 hours. The ideal option is to leave overnight.
- Take out all the glass.
- Leave to dry.
Another very popular method is washing glassware in ordinary saline. For this:
- Type in a basin or sink of warm water.
- Dissolve a few tablespoons of salt in it.
- Wash all glass in solution.
- Do not wipe, but set to dry on a wire rack or towel
to contents ↑
Note: cleaning dishes with salted water gives it shine and radiance, in addition, there are no stains left.
- Before washing glassware, remove jewelry so as not to scratch thin glass.
- Use only a soft sponge or brush to wipe off stains.
- Do not use laundry detergent.
- Do not allow the temperature to drop from hot to cold or vice versa.
Take note of our recommendations for cleaning glassware, and you can always surprise your guests with the incredible brilliance of glasses, and you yourself will enjoy using ordinary glasses every day instead of the usual cups!
- How to choose a vacuum cleaner taking into account the characteristics of the house and coatings?
- What to look for when choosing a water delivery
- How to quickly create comfort at home - tips for housewives
- How to choose the perfect TV - useful tips
- What to look for when choosing blinds
- What should be running shoes?
- What useful things can you buy in a hardware store
- Iphone 11 pro max review
- Than iPhone is better than Android smartphones