Toilet Cleaner - Freshener. How to make it yourself?
A restroom is a room in an apartment or house, which is visited by all those who live in it. That is why it will be very useful to make sure that doing it every time is pleasant. And the question arises, what kind of toilet freshener to choose, and whether it is possible to make it at home with your own hands. The answer to this question is very simple - yes, it can. Here are the most effective and high-quality options for the manufacture of such tools.to contents ↑
The easiest way to make an air freshener at home from soda
How to make and attach a cleaning agent to the toilet to freshen the toilet. To make the tool you need very fast, proceed as follows:
- Take a small container and pour a small amount of soda there.
- Put a little essential oil for the smell.
- Cover the jar with foil, but first make small holes in it so that the product passes through them and fill the toilet with a pleasant aroma.
Important! This is a very high-quality freshener for the toilet with your own hands. This capacity is attached to the rim of the toilet.
- Pour water into a container with a spray, pour one spoonful of vinegar and soda there.
- Shake well.
to contents ↑
Important! The advantages of this tool:
- It has antiseptic properties. You can spray it directly into the toilet, for better removal of germs.
- Such a self-made flavor does not smell. It simply absorbs an unpleasant odor.
- This tool is perfect for allergy sufferers, as well as for young children.
Essential oil to improve toilet odor
Most often, we use an air freshener in the toilet. Here, for completely natural reasons, a sharp, unpleasant odor appears regularly, which can be eliminated only with the help of a stronger aroma. In order to prepare this mixture, we need essential oil.
Important! The choice of essential oils is very large, and you can use any - take whatever you like. It is best to use coniferous, cedar or orange oil.
Cooking - Method 1
To make a freshener for a bathroom with your own hands:
- drip a small amount of essential oil on the cotton;
- put in a small jar;
- after - briefly put it on the battery.
Important! The heat that comes from the battery makes the essential oil evaporate and smell good. After you complete the whole procedure, transfer the jar to the toilet. To ensure that the smell does not decrease over time, add a little oil as soon as you feel that the aroma is weakening.
Do-it-yourself freshener - method 2
You can also make an air freshener at home in the form of a spray. For this you need:
- Capacity for spray;
- Essential oil.
Important! Use any spray bottle. Alternatively, an empty window cleaner detergent bottle is suitable.
- Pour some water into this container.
- Add 20 drops of your chosen essential oil.
- Shake well.
- Spray as needed.
Important! This air freshener absorbs bad odor quite well. Spray your room with it - both the bathroom and any residential, and you will never feel an unpleasant smell.
A Very Effective Freshener Option - Method 3
If you want to get a more concentrated composition, which you can cook yourself, add vinegar to the spray. This requires the following:
- Bottle with a sprayer;
It is prepared as follows:
- Dilute a glass of water with half a glass filled with vinegar.
- Pour 5 drops of the selected aromatic oil into the mixture. Stir and fill the bottle.
to contents ↑
Important! Vinegar will not leave a trace of an unnecessary smell, and the essential oil of your choice will refresh and give a pleasant aroma to the air in the room. And given the disinfecting properties of vinegar, it is quite possible to use such a freshener for the toilet.
Gel toilet fresheners
A freshener for a toilet or toilet with your own hands will be more practical, and it is quite easy to prepare it. The recipe is one of the most reliable and high-quality, and most housewives like it. In order to prepare this air freshener for the restroom, you must purchase gelatin.
- In one glass of warm water, dilute one pack of gelatin.
- Mix the mixture with your own hands so that there is not a single lump.
- Add one teaspoon of glycerin. This must be done so that the gel does not dry out.
- Pour a few drops of lavender or pine oil.
- Pour half a teaspoon of ground cinnamon into a glass.
Important! The gel freshener comes out beautiful if you add a small amount of dye to it. Put the bright mass that turned out into an open glass jar and put in the toilet.
- Take two bowls.
- Soak 15 g of gelatin in warm water in one container.
- In another, mix a tablespoon of salt, a small amount of essential oil and half a glass of vinegar.
- Add a few drops of dye and mix the two mixtures.
- Take molds for ice, put the gel there and put it in the freezer. Remove the frozen pieces when the gel has completely cooled and hardened and put in the toilet water tank.
to contents ↑
Important! During each flush, the automatic toilet freshener disinfects the flushed water and destroys the bacteria.
Air freshener from vinegar and baby soap
This tool is suitable for the unit on the toilet, if you have previously used household chemicals and you still have the form. These are the ingredients you will need to make your own freshener for your toilet:
- Baby soap;
It’s easy to make this tool:
- Grind a pack of baby soap with small holes.
- Add 2 tablespoons of soda, one spoon of glycerin and a small amount of vinegar.
Important! When mixing, a reaction will occur during which soda starts to hiss and rise - this is a normal reaction, do not be alarmed.
- Pour any flavor you like into the mixture, the smell should be very strong.
- Dilute with water to make a thick mass.
- Stir and fill in the used block.
- Hang the product on the toilet.
to contents ↑
Important! The advantage of such a freshener for the toilet is that the soap cannot soak into lumps, but it is consumed gradually.
Soda for freshness in the toilet
It is important for all of us that in our latrines there was not only a pleasant smell, but also crystal clearness. One way to achieve this is to use baking soda.
Important! With soda, you will not only remove all bad odors, but also disinfect the toilet room.
There are several recipes for making a toilet freshener at home in the form of tablets for disinfection. And here are the most effective ones.
For this you need:
- Hydrogen peroxide;
- Essential oil;
- Lemon acid.
- Pour a glass of soda into a large container.
- Add 1/4 cup citric acid, a tablespoon of hydrogen peroxide, and a teaspoon of 9% vinegar.
- Mix well.
- Pour in a small amount of flavor at the end.
- Spoon the product on paper in small portions and leave to dry for several hours.
- After that, collect peculiar tablets in a glass jar and use them in the toilet.
Important! In absolutely every house there is a used container for disinfection, which is mounted on the toilet. Put one do-it-yourself freshener pill in this container and it will be pleasant to smell like essential oil during each flushing in the toilet. Also, an automatic air freshener will perfectly kill all germs.
- Mix citric acid and soda. The proportion is 1 to 3.
- Add there several types of essential oil with antibacterial properties. Such oils can be oils: lemon, lavender and peppermint. Each must add at least 30 drops.
- Mix everything thoroughly. If the product is too dry, add a little water.
- The liquid must be poured carefully and in small portions to avoid a very violent reaction of the reaction of soda and citric acid.
- Bring the mass to a state until it begins to resemble clay so that it can be sculpted.
- Make small balls from this clay, and then leave to dry.
- The very next day, you can use this tool by inserting it into an automatic freshener.
Do-it-yourself freshener for the toilet is ready!
to contents ↑
Important! Such a tool is consumed rather slowly, so spending a couple of hours on preparation and waiting for solidification, you will be relieved to forget about the need for a second procedure for the next few months.
Toothpaste air freshener
To replace expensive, but not always effective means, you can use regular toothpaste to maintain freshness in the restroom. Even the cheapest pasta that has a strong mint flavor will do.
To get a good air fragrance, pierce the new tube from different sides with a very thick needle and put it inside the toilet bowl.
to contents ↑
Important! The water that flows into the punctured places washes the paste, and until the tube runs out, a fresh mint smell will always float around the room. And it will last for a very long time.
Now you have several recipes in the arsenal of how to make a freshener for the toilet yourself. Choose a method that is more convenient for you and comfortable conditions in the bathroom are provided for you.
- How to choose a vacuum cleaner taking into account the characteristics of the house and coatings?
- What to look for when choosing a water delivery
- How to quickly create comfort at home - tips for housewives
- How to choose the perfect TV - useful tips
- What to look for when choosing blinds
- What should be running shoes?
- What useful things can you buy in a hardware store
- Iphone 11 pro max review
- Than iPhone is better than Android smartphones